All Ventry® Ventilation Fans have three outward curving solid aluminum legs which help greatly with firefighting and positive pressure ventilation (PPV).
- Legs lock and adjust individually with the turn of a knob, allowing fast, accurate aiming and infinite tilt angles without cribbing!
- Legs are easy to use (watch video).
- Legs allow aiming of air stream over common obstacles (porches, stairs, snow), into elevated or awkward openings, and even down into holes.
- Legs straddle scene debris, clutter, hose, and other obstacles.
- Legs stand solid on uneven terrain like landscaping, hills, sand, snow, mud, and stairs.
- Legs allow ppv fan placement off the main path, off to the side, safely out of the way of crew and equipment.
- Legs prevent the fan from sucking up and plugging or ejecting debris into the air stream.
- Legs increase CFM by getting the propeller off the ground so it’s not trying to pull air out of the dirt!
- Legs raise the fan within easy, natural reach of the operator.
- Legs are asymmetrical, engineered to balance the forces of the engine and propeller evenly, without walking or rotating.
- Legs contribute to overall geometry of air stream parallel to the ground for better ventilation.
- Legs raise the fan enough that the total tilt angle needed to aim is reduced along with the possibility of engaging the low-oil shut off.
- Legs are engineered for safety and strength, so are robust without being bulky.
- Legs retract for easy transport and small storage size.
- Legs make maintenance easier for the mechanic.
- Legs should always be extended when in use, for longevity and performance!
Ventry Fans have always been all-terrain, standing solidly on uneven ground to overcome obstacles and aim exactly where you need, regardless of spring puddles, summer grass, fall leaves or winter snow.
Portable Scene Lighting with All-Terrain Legs and Protective Case When we say “scene...
The Ventry® Electric Positive Pressure Fan, for positive pressure attack and ventilation (PPA...
What’s great about Ventry propellers? Ventry® Safety Propellers are efficient, durable and safe;...