The Super Vac Smoke Ejector provides a versatile ventilation option, available in gas, electric, battery or water turbine. This box-shaped fan pulls smoke from a structure using negative pressure but can be flipped around for positive pressure tactics. Smoke ejectors are most effective when working with natural airflow and not against Mother Nature.
- Electric Smoke Ejectors
- Available Sizes: 12”, 16”, 20” and 24”
- Motors: Single speed, hazardous location, variable speed or battery powered
- Weight: 40-115 lbs., depending on motor
- Output: 3,700-11,800 cfm, depending on motor
- Gas Smoke Ejectors
- Available Size: 16”
- Engine: Honda GX
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Output: 9,250 cfm
- Water Turbine Smoke Ejectors
- Available Size: 12”, 16”, 20” and 24”
- Power: 5.5 Hp water turbine with 100-250 psi
- Weight: 50-123 lbs., depending on size
- Output: 4,300-9,500 cfm, depending on size
Departments turn to Super Vac’s lineup of chain saws to tackle a variety...
Featuring a durable steel-frame, roll-cage design with 4-position tilt, the Super Vac 7-Series...
This foam generator attaches easily to any Super Vac Smoke Ejector (from 16"-30")...