Never in firefighter history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other DeWalt battery-operated tools. Introducing the all-new, patent-pending Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interfaces on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with 180+ products, including Super Vac’s fan and dependable history.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.5” x 25” x 11”
- Weight (with batteries): 46 lbs.
- Motor: VSL120 Variable-Speed DC with Optional 120-240V AC
- AMCA Licensed Output: 10,800 cfm
- Power Source:
- Standard Battery: DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah (2) with built-in battery gauges
- Optional Battery: DeWalt FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah (2) with built-in battery gauges
- Optional 120-240V AC operation is available upon request
- Run Time (at Max Airflow): Up to 45 minutes run time, depending on batter selection
Powered by a water turbine motor, these positive pressure ventilation fans run without...
Featuring a durable steel-frame, roll-cage design with 4-position tilt, the Super Vac 7-Series...
The Nano is the most compact con_ ned space fan on the market....