Firefighters should worry about fighting fires instead of fighting with their seat belt. With ReadyReach, they can buckle up in an instant.
Easy to See. Easy to Use.
Because heavy turnout gear often gets in the way for firefighters trying to put on their seat belts, unfortunately, many of them don’t even bother. ReadyReach™, by IMMI®, is the solution. With bright webbing that makes the belt easy to see, and an extender bar that makes them easy to grab, firefighters can now buckle up one-handed and hassle free.
In an effort to improve seat belt usage and improve the safety of their traveling firefighters, the FDNY outfitted their entire fleet with ReadyReach and awarded IMMI with a special commendation for safety for its invention.
Safety Within Reach
ReadyReach is an enhanced seat belt system that places the buckle and D-loop in an optimal location.
- An extender arm places the shoulder belt D-loop closer in a closer, easy to reach location
- Longer stalks improve access to the buckle
- Available in orange or red webbing for easy visibility
- Meets applicable FMVSS and NFPA 1901 standards
- Can be specified on new fire apparatus or retrofitted in many older trucks