The CL Series features Command Light’s largest light towers with a reach of up to 11 feet from its base. These units are designed for large apparatuses and are manufactured using aircraft grade aluminum alloy to reduce weight while adding strength. The CL Series features a variety of quartz hallogen fixtures choices.
- Full deployment in less than 15 seconds
- Continuous 360° rotation
- 100% electric (no air or hydraulics required)
- An all-weather, virtually maintenance-free tower
- Ability to overhang the side of the vehicle
- One-touch auto park
- 15-foot umbilical cord
- 5-year warranty
- Number of Heads: 6
- Fixtures: Hubbell, Hubbell Quartziliter or FRC Optimum
- Total Output: 63,000-214,800 lumens, depending on fixtures
- Backlighting (ability for bottom row of lights to rotate 180°)
- Top-mounted strobe
- Panel-mounted controls
- Wireless controls
- V-Mux / Class 1 controls
- Custom colors
Shadow Series offers Command Light’s most compact units with a reach of more...
Command Light’s Traffic Flow Boards can significantly improve on-scene visibility with the board’s...
The Straight Shadow is Command Light’s most economical solution while maintaining efficient scene...