Manually operated, this system injects fluid soaps or decontamination agents in a controlled and regulated manner and only when needed. The injector overcomes supply line pressures to 1250 psi, allowing it to be placed at a distance from the decontamination area, in the cool zone, for maximum safety and control. Users maintain superior control over costly siphon systems. It provides multiple use capability for diverse applications, including personal apparatus, equipment, barrel and building wash-downs. Ideally suited for use with the MITI Portable Decon Wash Systems, it also works with other manufacturers’ equipment.
- Manually operated, high pressure foot pump w/serrated foot treadle
- Two-and-a-half gallon reservoir with quick-remove, gasketed lid
- Large fluid reservoir lid for quick, easy filling & level checking
- Cushioned feet for stability and prevention of liner punctures
- Dripless quick connectors prevent leaks when stored
- High pressure 3/8” fluid soap or decontamination agent supply line
- In-line brass “T” connector with male/female 3/4” garden hose connectors
- Powder coated for superior corrosion resistance, bright orange for visibility
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- Capacity: 2 gallons (7.57 liters)
- Overcome line pressures to 1250 lbs. (878.875kg/sq m)
- Supply line hose: 3/8” x 10’ (.95cm x 304.8cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs (empty) (13.6kgs)
- Size: 12” x 12” x 12” (30.5cm x 30.5cm x 30.5cm)
The Portable DeCon U Shower is specifically designed to deploy quickly and to...
MITI-Flow The MITI-Flow In-Line Flow Regulator provides a means of assuring that pressures...
THE MITI PORTABLE HAND PUMP Provides quick emptying of decontamination pools, holding and...