The industry’s only linear tube lighting system to be UL/ULC Certified, the Night Axe™ features PWM technology to reduce amperage draw and heat, ensuring a 100,000-hour lifespan. This system can adapt to nearly any mounting location and features a waterproof design and adjustable beam angle.
- Output: 200 lumens for every 18” of light
- Lengths: 9”, 18” 27”, 36”, 45”, 54” or 63”
- Volts: 10-30
- VDC: 9-32 (auto sensing)
- Materials: Tough 5/8” Lexan tube enclosure
- Inclusions: Mounting hardware (adapts to most roll-up or swing-door applications)
- Warranty: 10-year free replacement warranty
Buy this product online >
Link to: https://onscenesolutions.com/product/night-axe/
OnScene Solutions’ patented Talon Helmet Mount helps crews meet new NFPA 1901 helmet...
Often, Hannay hose or cord reels are mounted too far in the compartment...
OnScene’s new X30 cargo lift system is designed to lower heavy equipment from...