ALCO-LITE™ fiberglass fire ladders are designed to meet fire fighter’s most demanding requirements. Non-conductive fiberglass side rail construction offers an added measure of safety when used near charged electrical circuits.
- Non-conductive fiberglass side rails for improved safety
- Solid I-beam construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Field repairable with factory parts
- All FEL and FEL3 extension ladders equipped with 1/2″ diameter halyards
- Double rung plates increase strength and durability
- Meets/exceeds N.F.P.A. 1931 standards
- Equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability
- Oversized 2-1/4” pulley for easy operation
- Special width for replacement ladders available upon request
- FRL nests in base section of FEL or FEL3 series.
- Fiberglass type single wall ladder (FWL series) similar to roof ladder, is available upon request.
- FRL comes with 3/4″ reinforced roof hooks
- $54.00 additional charge on dimensional changes
ALCO-LITE™ PWL-6 was designed to access first floor windows without the added length...
ALCO-LITE™ DRL ladders are the same great pumper style rail roof ladders you...
ALCO-LITE "Fresno" style specialty ladders are ideal for use in accessing small openings...