Our AirPrime™ Pump Primer is our exclusive, patented water pump priming system powered by air from the pumper’s air brake system, available with both single and multi-location priming points. Operate manually or place in AUTO PRIME mode to automatically engage primer when no discharge pressure is sensed. Optional panel lift gauge indicates the raised height of water inside the suction hose. Installs on new apparatus or as a retrofit.
Features & Benefits
- Noise Level: Super Quiet
- Lightweight and Small Mounting Space
- Power: Air Operated (No Electrical Power Required)
- Self Draining
- Corrosion Resistant Brass Construction
- No Moving Parts
- NFPA Compliant
- Oil-Less Design: Environmentally Safe
- Air Requirements
- (2) Barrel = Minimum 13.2-CFM compressor rating @ 1250-RPM
- (3) Barrel = Minimum 15.6-CFM compressor rating @ 1250-RPM
- Manual Push Button Air Valve
- Automatic Electric Panel Switch
Trident now offers a complete line of Wildland Products for plumbing suction and...
Patented design for fire hose caps and plugs. The grooved, vented threads allow...
Our unique, air-operated and remote-controlled intake relief valve with panel-mounted variable pressure control and...