- 40A, total output
- Solid-State circuit removes auxiliary loads from vehicle battery and connects to battery saver output, preventing battery discharge when connected to shore power
- Clean, low ripple output causes no interference with sensitive electronics
- Fast acting relay ensures “glitch” free power transfer
- Output voltage regulated
- User selectable output voltage settings
- Designed for rigors of emergency vehicle use; heavy duty case and components
- 3 year warranty
Incorporates Auto Eject Cover and Indicator in one product Cover with lid that...
Automatic shoreline retraction and storage compatible with Auto Eject or by manual disconnection Reduce tripping hazard...
Automatically disconnects shoreline Completely sealed Designed specifically for emergency vehicles Eliminates broken shoreline...