For over 15 years, Trident Emergency Products has been supplying the fire industry with world class apparatus plumbing and hardware products.
The four founders of Trident believe the focus should always be on listening to what our customers need and then exceeding their expectations. We have combined our 130 years of fire industry knowledge to develop ground-breaking products that solve our customers’ existing problems and meet their changing requirements.
Our design philosophy is to always enhance the typical product so that you benefit from improved function, easier installation, longer service life, and lower costs.
We manufacture advanced, reliable versions of pipe/hose thread adapters, hose caps/plugs, Chicksan and front intake swivel elbows, Direct/panel mount drain valves, test ports, and panel mounted strainers.
We have also invented many industry-first products—several of which are patented—that have proven to be valuable, useful additions to apparatus manufacturers and fire departments throughout North America.
Our latest innovations include:
- FOAMATE 1.0™ around-the-pump Class A foam proportioner for Wildland vehicles,
- Hard-coat anodized light-weight aluminum valves, manifolds and fittings for Wildland vehicles,
- Tru-Flo™ Hand-Wheel with unique valve position indicator and,
- Titan™ family of rotary gear pumps and FOAMATE 2.1™ proportioner for Class B foam.
Our premier equipment includes:
- AirPrime™ air-operated pump primer,
- AirMax™ air-operated intake relief valve,
- Equalizer™ pressure-relieving, NFPA compliant, hose thread,
- NextStep™lighted/luminescent folding steps,
- Swivel Series Fittings™ front intake suction elbows,
- Signature Series™ suction caps with logo inserts,
- Chicksan double swivel elbows,
- Lift-handle bleeder control valves
All our products are fully compliant with NFPA Standard 1901 and 1906, we maintain a complete inventory for fast shipping, and we provide a comprehensive five-year warranty on all our products.
Expanded E-Commerce Website
Our website gives you easy access to in-depth information on our full product line and user-friendly shopping cart to buy items online.
You can search by part number or description, access our interactive catalog, download drawings or instructions and even store your own “wish list” for future purchases! As always, we are just a phone call away to answer any of your questions, help you navigate through the site, or place the order for you.
Trident now offers a complete line of Wildland Products for plumbing suction and...
Our Tru-Flow™ Hand-Wheel is a slow-close valve control designed specifically for apparatus valves....
Our trademarked folding steps are available with a lighted step surface or a...
Patented design for fire hose caps and plugs. The grooved, vented threads allow...
Our unique, air-operated and remote-controlled intake relief valve with panel-mounted variable pressure control and...
Our AirPrime™ Pump Primer is our exclusive, patented water pump priming system powered by air...